- No medical advice
- The content on ‘Idolreplicas.com’ is strictly meant for general informational purpose only.
- The information available at ‘zigverve.com’ is not an advice and should not be treated as such.
- No warranties
- Any information available on ‘Idolreplicas.com’ is delivered without any warranties, expressed or implied.
- Without restraining the range of section 2.1, Idolreplicas doesn’t represent or warrant that any medical information available on ‘Idolreplicas.com:
- is accurate, true, current, non-misleading or current; or
- would always be available.
- Medical assistance
- You must not depend on any information available through Idolreplicas.com as an alternate to medical consultation or advice from a doctor or another healthcare professional.
- In case you have a particular query pertaining to any medical condition or information, you are advised to consult a doctor or another healthcare professional.
- In case you’re suffering, or you suspect you might be suffering from a medical problem, you must seek appropriate medical attention without delay.
- You shouldn’t disregard a medical advice, make a delay in seeking medical care and/or discontinue or change a medical treatment based on what you read on Idolreplicas.com.
- com includes certain methods to let the users communicate to Idolreplicas.com staff
- If you plan to communicate to us, you must acknowledge that due to various limitations of communication methods, the response (ours or from other users) might be delayed, incomplete, inaccurate or even misleading.
- Any response received through communication on Idolreplicas.com cannot be substituted for the expert advice from a doctor or concerned healthcare service provider, hence should be treated as informational, and not as a medical advice without appropriate confirmation.
- Limits upon exclusions of liability
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
(a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
[Credit: This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal]