Healthline News A to Z
- Should You Let Your Dog Sleep with You at Night?
- Telemedicine Abortion on the Rise
- New Studies Conclude That E-Cigarettes Are Not Healthy
- 'Cancer Pen' Could Make Tumor Surgery Easier, More Accurate
- Should You Eat New Raw Chicken Dish? Experts Say No.
- People with Allergies Concerned After FDA Announcement on EpiPens
- Statins Can Reduce Heart Disease Risk
- Doctors’ Fear of Malpractice Causes a Lot of Unnecessary Care
- Even One Drink Is Enough to Harm Fetus, Researchers Say
- Mediterranean Diet May Reduce Need for Reflux Medication
- How Safe Is Your Personal Information at the Hospital?
- Space-Grown Bacteria Could Pose Major Problems for Astronauts
- Horseback Riding Might Help People with MS
- More Children Coming to Hospitals Addicted to Opioids
- CAR-T Treatments Show Promise to Be a Real Cancer Cure
- FDA on the Verge of Banning Codeine in Cough Syrup for Children
- Areas Hit by Hurricanes Prepare for Mosquito Storm
- Should Pregnant Women Be Wary of Getting the Flu Vaccine?
- Could Squid Ink Make Your Visit to the Dentist Easier?
- Who Regulates All These Health-Related Apps?
- Brain White Matter May Hold Clues to Autism, ADHD
- Many People Thought to Be in 'Vegetative' Conditions May Still Be Conscious
- Keto Diet Can Help You Live Longer, Researchers Say
- Meet the 8-Year-Old Boy Who Survived a Stroke
- Kate Middleton’s Pregnancy Ailment Can Be Deadly Serious
- Researchers Identify 6 Genes Linked to Premature Birth
- Seniors in Florida Facing a Variety of Health Issues After Hurricane Irma
- Most Families Wait Too Long to Utilize Hospice Care
- Why the Medical Community is so Upset Over DACA Repeal
- Children Who Survived September 11 Attacks May Face Heart Risks
- It Costs $648 Million to Develop a New Cancer Drug
- Study Paid for by Grain Industry Says White Bread Not so Bad
- New Anti-Aging Drugs Focusing on Toxic Cells
- Why Do People Become Extremists?
- Your Brain Changes Throughout Your Life
- Birth Control Pills May Help Lower Risk of Developing Rheumatoid Arthritis
- ‘Musical Brain Surgery’ Part of a New Trend
- I Went to Walmart to See If I Could ‘Eat Clean’ for $5 Per Meal
- Has the Modern Western Diet Permanently Damaged Our Health?
- Why Do Some Women Undergo Vaginal Rejuvenation?
- Researchers Hope Zika Virus Can Treat Deadly Brain Cancer
- ‘Ratpocalypse’ Caused by Climate Change Could Increase Spread of Disease
- Asthma in Older Adults Is Often Misdiagnosed and Undertreated
- Can You Lower Your ‘Bad’ Cholesterol Too Much?
- Program Allows Transplant Patients to Hold Their Old Hearts in Their Hands
- The ‘Afternoon Slump’ May Be Connected to Our Brain’s Reward System
- Concern Rises Over $475,000 Price Tag for Breakthrough Cancer Treatment
- Dental Exams Can Detect Signs of Disease Elsewhere in the Body
- If You Can’t Smell Gasoline or Cinnamon, You Might Be Developing Parkinson’s
- Older Adults Advised to Walk More Briskly
Check Your Symptoms
Recent Blog Posts
Aug 18, 2016
Have You Been Down the Yogurt Aisle Lately?
Aug 18, 2016
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use