Healthline News A to Z
- Should Patients Help Doctors Compile Their Medical Records?
- Can Ketone Drinks Really Boost Your Workouts?
- People Who Exercise in Groups Get More Health Benefits
- Disneyland Outbreak Highlights Dramatic Rise of Legionnaires’ Disease
- Why Texas’ Healthcare System Is One of the Worst in the Country
- Are Blood Transfusions the Way to Defeat Alzheimer’s?
- Why More Parents Are Being Allowed in Emergency Rooms While Their Child Is Treated
- Scientists Do the Math: You Can’t Live Forever
- Why Suicide Prevention Is a Big Part of This Year’s ‘Movember’ Campaign
- Are Online Rants Good for Your Health?
- Do Antidepressants Help in the Long Run?
- Can a Mass Killer Be Sane?
- Do Heart Stents Really Help Relieve Chest Pain?
- What Would Happen If Medicare Started Negotiating Drug Prices?
- Antibacterial Chemical Can Gather on Your Toothbrush
- Depression Is an Equal Opportunity Killer
- How a Probation Violation Delayed a Child’s Life-Saving Organ Transplant
- Tommy Hilfiger Designs Clothing to Make Life Easier for People with Disabilities
- Could Kratom Be a Weapon in the Fight Against Opioid Addiction?
- How to Avoid Listeria and Other Diseases While Flying for the Holidays
- Implantable Artificial Kidney Moves Closer to Reality
- Was Google Maps’ ‘Calorie Counter’ App a Bad Idea?
- America Is Losing the War on Chronic Pain
- Sounding the Alarm on Climate Change and Health
- Rinsing That Apple Off with Water Might Not Be Good Enough
- Drug That Reverses Opioid Overdoses Now Easier to Get at Local Pharmacies
- Monthly Shot for Opioid Addiction Might Be as Effective as Daily Medication
- Long-Term Aspirin Use May Reduce Risk of Digestive Cancers
- Why Do So Many People Still Go to the Emergency Room?
- Obesity Rising: Can We Do Anything to Reverse This Deadly Trend?
- Adult-Onset ADHD Probably Doesn’t Exist, Researchers Say
- Scientists Rip Latest Study Trying to Link Vaccines and Autism
- Meditation May Help Heart Health… And It Definitely Won’t Hurt
- Why You Can Buy Junk Food… but Not Diapers and Medicine… with Food Stamps.
- Why You Feel Out of Sorts After Daylight Saving Time
- Do We Need to Create ‘Sanctuary Hospitals’?
- Does a Healthy Gut Equal a Long, Healthy Life?
- The Future of JAK Inhibitors for the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Can Exercising Too Much Cause Heart Health Problems?
- Don’t Use Cucumbers for ‘Vagina Facials,’ Experts Say
- Do We Need Different Sizes of Condoms?
- Middle-Aged Americans in Worse Shape Than Previous Generations
- Being Married May No Longer Make You Healthier
- Would You Use an Internet Recipe to Make Your Own Prescription Drugs?
- ‘Magic Mushroom’ Compound Could Treat Depression
- Can Ketamine Reduce the Pain of Migraines?
- What Can Doctors Learn from Studying Las Vegas Shooter’s Brain?
- Can You Really Fix Your Metabolism with the Keto Diet?
- The Pioppi Diet Claims to Know the Secret to a Long, Healthy Life
- Why Is There so Much Smoking in the 12 'Tobacco States'?
Check Your Symptoms
Recent Blog Posts
Aug 18, 2016
Have You Been Down the Yogurt Aisle Lately?
Aug 18, 2016
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use