Healthline News A to Z
- Should People Who Overdose on Drugs Be Saved?
- New Gene Therapy Produces Hope for a New Era in Cancer Treatment
- Did Agent Orange Cause John McCain’s Cancer?
- Trump Administration Quietly Cuts Grants for Teen Pregnancy Prevention Programs
- What Would Happen If Obamacare Were Suddenly Repealed?
- Vaccine Exemptions Driving up Whooping Cough Cases
- Eating Fish May Help Reduce RA Disease Activity
- The ‘Lethal’ Brain Cancer Afflicting Senator John McCain
- The Disease That Stars in ‘The Big Sick’
- Netflix Show Sparks Debate Over Anorexia
- Alzheimer’s Drug Being Studied as Way to Reduce Type 2 Diabetes and Heart Disease Risk
- Artificial Sweeteners May Actually Cause You to Gain Weight
- ‘Cold Turkey’ Alcohol Withdrawal Can Cause Serious Health Issues
- Depression Naps: A Social Media Phenomenon or a Sign of Trouble?
- One-Third of Cases of Dementia May Be Due to Lifestyle
- Tobacco Laws and Tobacco Taxes Work, Organization Says
- Fitness Trackers: The Future Is Here
- Opioid Epidemic Causes Politicians to Rethink Drug Laws
- Pharmacogenomics is Ushering in a New Era of Personalized Prescriptions
- How to Deal with Your Dog’s Obsessive Compulsive Behavior
- FDA Approves First Treatment for Sickle Cell Disease in 20 Years
- Health Organizations Sound the Alarm Over Antibiotic-Resistant Gonorrhea
- Would an ‘Opt Out’ System Solve Organ Donation Shortage?
- A Close Look at Trump’s Surgeon General Nominee
- Dozens of Alzheimer's Drugs Hit Last Stage of Testing This Year
- Microsoft Data Scientist Uses Skills to Combat SIDS After Loss of Newborn Son
- How Much Does It Cost to Stay in the Hospital?
- Fewer Cancer Cases, More Cancer Deaths in Rural America
- What Kind of Health Insurance Would the ‘Cruz Amendment’ Provide?
- Opioid Epidemic Still a Top Priority This Summer
- If You Bicycle to Work, Watch Out for Bad Air
- Researchers Now Focusing on Diet as a Major MS Treatment
- Smoking Scenes in Movies Have Increased ... Why?
- Snorting Chocolate Powder Not a Smart Thing to Do
- Should Gender Be Removed from Identification Documents?
- People with Diabetes Are Skipping Their Medications to Save Money
- The Tribal Diet That Could Eliminate Heart Disease
- Officials Investigate Rare Tick-Borne Virus After Death of State Park Employee
- What If You Could Erase Unwanted Memories?
- Does Mexico Have Better Healthcare Than the United States?
- Will This Year’s Flu Vaccine Be More Effective? Who Knows.
- Placenta Pills Come Under Scrutiny After Being Linked to Newborn’s Infection
- West Nile Virus Making Its First Appearances of the Season
- The Painful, Debilitating, Long-Term Effects of Lyme Disease
- Type 1 Clothing a Perfect Fit for People with Diabetes
- New Technology May Find Heart Disease in Seemingly Healthy Patients
- A Simple App Helped Cancer Patients Get Better Treatment, Live Longer
- The Danger in Delaying or Skipping Vaccinations for Children
- Do We Really Save Money by Cutting Medicaid?
- Does Older Sperm Cause Autism?
Check Your Symptoms
Recent Blog Posts
Aug 18, 2016
Have You Been Down the Yogurt Aisle Lately?
Aug 18, 2016
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use