Now-a-days it is very common to see most big brands launching their BB creams and they have become a rage in the beauty industry. This cream has bridged the gap between make-up and skin care successfully, so while you apply make-up the products also help in maintaining the health of the skin and keep you glowing naturally. BB is a short form for Blemish Balm or Beauty Balm and they are moisturizers with a make-up tint, SPF and skin care components. They function like a primer and give good coverage to the face.
Let’s see some of the advantages of BB creams over a conventional tinted moisturizer:
- They give good coverage all over just like a primer and make you appear blemish free.
- They have SPF and protect the skin from the harsh UV rays.
- They are priced much lower cost than your favorite tinted moisturizer.
- They are hypoallergenic and would not make your skin break out.
- You can wear it the whole day and still look dewy fresh and glowing.
- You can wear it as a primer under make-up or all alone too.
- They keep your skin hydrated all day long and give you a youthful glow.
- Just pump a bit and apply the cream all over your face and get an even skin tone instantly.
- They have antioxidants which is excellent for skin repair.
- As they are sheer have a natural color you do not appear made-up with a cream lighter or darker than your skin tone.
- They have light reflection properties and camouflage the pores and wrinkles well.
- Some of them have a matte finish which does not need a compact or loose powder on top.
- They come either fragrance free or with a light fragrance which is subtle.
There are many brands that are offering BB creams and you can make a pick as per your skin using coupons from CouponDekho.co.in. Let’s take a look at some of the major advantages of the renowned BB creams in the market:
- BB creams offers excellent coverage and can last most of the day. You can get it using Nykaa coupons. The texture is smooth and spreads easily and suits all skin types.
- Some BB creams have a high SPF and offers complete protection from sun burns. They have a higher consistency and you may blend it with your regular moisturizer for a thinner consistency. They have a long staying capacity and spread easily.
- Take a BB cream that has a SPF of 30 and does not have a typical yellowish tint like many other creams. Some are available in three shades and are translucent too. You can easily use it alone as well as a primer before make-up and get better coverage.
— Idolreplicas.com (@zigverve) October 24, 2015
- You may opt for BB creams that are fragrance-free and long lasting. They do not need any touch-up for the entire day and help you look fresh all day long.